Hi! My name is Mr. Bergstein. Please travel with me to Costa Rica to study Sea Turtles!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Skype with the Fayston School


Spoke to the Fayston Elementary School this morning over Skype. Technology sure does open up the world. I was able to show some video, do a little demonstration, have a round table discussion with some of the biologists on site and take questions; all from several thousand miles away. The students at the school appear to be real excited about all that is happening. I think it's a great model for getting to understand what the field of science can be all about.

I commend National Life Group for brainstorming this idea for sending me to Costa Rica. I think it is money well spent and will make a large impact on many children.

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey MR. b
i love the pic's and videos,
i think that the baby turtles are very cute and hope to see you soon. Courtney says "mm hi got yordelf some cool pic's & hope to see you soon"

JASCHA & COURTNEY
(WROTE BY JASCHA & EXPLAINED BY COURTNEY)
ps: can you figure out wht this says???
˙øπ´ †ø ß´´ ¥ø¨ ßøø˜
we say it 3x in our letter
hope to see you soon
bye

 
At January 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very fun talking on skype in morning. looks like you're having a good time. whats the best part?

 
At January 20, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Gus said...

I can't wait to see more pics and movies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home